5 Simple Steps
1. Make an Appointment – call either store to schedule a drop off appointment. New consignors will need to print, read carefully, initial and sign the Consignment Agreement.
2. Prepare at Home – all Clothing items must be clean, freshly laundered, pressed or dry-cleaned. While presorting at home, make sure items are Season Appropriate and in current fashion / style. Toys, Baby Equipment & Furniture must be clean, safe and in good working condition. Please refer to our Consignment Standards for additional instructions.
3. Drop & Shop – bring your items in on your appointment day. Items should be laid flat in a tote or bin (no hangers please). Fill out a Drop & Shop form selecting to either donate or pick up items not accepted for consignment.
4. Sell your Items – we provide 90 days of selling space in our stores for your consignable items. Seasonal clothing items may have a shorter display time if brought in near the end of a season. Unsold items (if any) at the end of the consignment period will be donated to a local charity. You are welcome to come in prior to the end of the term to collect your unsold items; however, we do not provide a reminder call.
5. Earn Money – 50% on consignments by Store Credit or you may earn 40% on consignments by Check payout. It’s your choice!
Remember while presorting at home – “Would I buy this at The Growing Place?”
If it is good enough for you then drop it off.